It should not be assumed that this site is publicly accessible and it may be on private property. Do not trespass.
Building record TR 15 NE 1774 - Former Methodist Chapel, The Borough, Canterbury
Summary
Former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Canterbury
Location
| Grid reference | TR 1508 5816 (point) |
|---|---|
| Map sheet | TR15NE |
| Civil Parish | CANTERBURY, CANTERBURY, KENT |
Map
Type and Period (1)
Full Description
The former Primitive Methodist Chapel was opened in The Borough , Canterbury in 1876 and closed in 1936. In the mid-60s it was adopted by the Assemblies of God Pentecostal Church. It is now the Maurice Milner Hall used by the King's School. It is shown on the 1897-1900 and 1907-23 maps.
Kent County Council, 1987-, Kent County Council: holding record (Miscellaneous Material). SKE59004.
Sources/Archives (1)
- --- SKE59004 Miscellaneous Material: Kent County Council. 1987-. Kent County Council: holding record.
Finds (0)
Protected Status/Designation
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 8 2026 11:12AM